IM BACK AGAIN

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠well i am back again not as perky as i was a month ago just got out of the Hospital yesterday a a problem with my Heart and my Pace Maker was screwing up so they put me under and Electric Shocked the hell out of it to get it back into rythm or working right right now i am pretty weak so i wont be on here as before i will miss you in those times My Friends so if i dont answer right away this is part of the reason had to spend my 82 birthday in the hospital but i am still kicking. Thank you All My Friends🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Well Damn it all just got news today that in a couple weeks march 6 i have to go back into hospital again to get another dose of electric shock my EKG came out not so good. owell i will just keep plugging along and growing my beans 🧙‍♂️

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
🤠well i am back again not as perky as i was a month ago just got out of the Hospital yesterday a a problem with my Heart and my Pace Maker was screwing up so they put me under and Electric Shocked the hell out of it to get it back into rythm or working right right now i am pretty weak so i wont be on here as before i will miss you in those times My Friends so if i dont answer right away this is part of the reason had to spend my 82 birthday in the hospital but i am still kicking. Thank you All My Friends🧙‍♂️
Im glad I saw ur post . I almost opened up a thread to ask if anyone seen u, Glad ur back. I sent u a pm .. Look forward to chatting with u

kent

Oct 13, 2020
well damn Alphatoy this getting old just aint for sissys is it ? I just had surgery myself to remove a tumor growing in a saliva gland under my ear . now they wanting to give me a knee replacement . You take it easy ol friend and may the lord keep a healing hand on you .

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠just got out again this is getting boring they keep stopping and restarting my heart to put it back in track with my pacemaker simple i have been Dead 6 times and restarted my heart but i am back again and feel stronger have to go back in in may they will put a tube up my leg and do something scary things Love You All And Thank you all For the prayers and good wishes My Friends. 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
well damn Alphatoy this getting old just aint for sissys is it ? I just had surgery myself to remove a tumor growing in a saliva gland under my ear . now they wanting to give me a knee replacement . You take it easy ol friend and may the lord keep a healing hand on you .
thank you my friend and you 2

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠i really hate to say it but one of my trades in which i have 3 months in just turned out to be trash it has no buds i believe it is some type of Hemp o well their goes a nothing i hope the other 6 are a lot better we here because of my health have been out of weed for a month but things i believe will pick up i have bunches of seeds and a lot of time left to grow i hope. 🧙‍♂️

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
🤠i really hate to say it but one of my trades in which i have 3 months in just turned out to be trash it has no buds i believe it is some type of Hemp o well their goes a nothing i hope the other 6 are a lot better we here because of my health have been out of weed for a month but things i believe will pick up i have bunches of seeds and a lot of time left to grow i hope. 🧙‍♂️
May I ask what name the seeds were called?

Back